Slow Down And Enjoy The View
Tour the beautiful Loire Valley at your own pace with a guided e-bike holiday
Cycling holidays with a difference
- Want a cycling holiday, but worry about your fitness level or ability to keep up
- Don’t want to be herded like sheep around the same old tourist traps
- Want to travel at your own pace and see the things that interest you personally
- Want an experience, not just “another tour”
- Want experienced local guides with inside knowledge
- Don’t want to book into a different hotel every night
- Are worried about being understood or unsure about travelling in France
- Want a guide riding alongside you, not driving ahead in a van
Then we can help
You deserve a slow cycling holiday that helps you discover the Loire Valley and everything it has to offer. The excellent food and wines, the scenery, history and chateaux.
A cycling holiday that lets you relax and recharge your batteries while we take care of you.
Our e-bikes make it e-asy!
- e-bikes are provided on every tour, so no-one gets left behind
- Discover those “out of the way” spots that can’t be reached by cars and coaches
- With personalised “Slow Travel” experiences tailored to suit you
- Relax and enjoy a picnic on the riverside. No cramped sightseeing coaches allowed
- You discover the places that only the locals know about
- For your entire stay we host you in our renovated farmhouse so just unpack, relax and enjoy the experience
- Ride alongside our local guide as he points out the sights and provides support along the way
Having fallen in love with this beautiful part of France in 2003 and then buying our holiday home to renovate, we have many treasured memories of discovering this the Valley of the Kings. Throughout these years we have learnt so much about this region both as tourists but also from a locals’ perspective – our newfound friends and neighbours – have bestowed upon us a wealth of knowledge, the history and traditions handed down from generation to generation. On this break your e-bikes will enable you to slowly discover the sights and sounds of this beautiful region and we will give you an insight into the life and emotions of the Loire Valley.
Great Scenery. Amazing Tours. Beautiful Loire.
what our guests say about us
Just had the most amazing holiday in France
“Getting out of the car helped reconnect us as a family”
Julia, Paul, Thomas and Rebbeca
3 Simple steps to your Loire getaway
1. Choose a date
2. Reserve your break
3. Relax, Enjoy and Rejuvenate
Holidays shouldn’t be stressful
Everything Loire in Bike Size Pieces
And discover 10 things you should know about this glorious region